Thursday, August 19, 2010

Registry

As many of you know, I just recently launched my new business Willow House, former Southern Living at Home.  I wanted to share with all of you the opportunity to register with me for housewarming gifts or wedding gifts.  A lot of my friends are already married, but I wanted to share with all of you to spread the word.  If you have a friend who is interested in registering with Willow House, please give them my contact information.  You can e-mail me at st.clair_heather@yahoo.com.  Registering through me does not mean they have to be anywhere near me.  As of October 1st, there will be online access to ordering through my website.  However, if you want to host a party for a friend of yours who is getting married, that would be lovely.  Also, some of you may be hosting a housewarming party for someone.  Willow House would be a great way for that friend of yours to get the latest decor for their new home.  I just wanted to share this with you.  Please let me know if I can answer any specific questions!

Go to www.heatherstclair.willowhouse.com or www.willowhouse.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment