Tuesday, September 7, 2010

War Eagle!

Football season began this past weekend.  We had our newly engaged friends, Dallas and Brittany to come visit.  Also, Rhett and Jessica came in town.  We love having company!  We started the weekend out on Friday by eating out at Laredo.  Saturday, Jason woke us all up at 7 as usual to get ready.  We headed out to the Wilson and McGatha's tailgate around 10:00.  I was so excited to see my girls:)  Then it was on to the library lawn for our tailgate.  We enjoyed visiting with many different friends.  The weather was awesome!

I cannot believe how much they have grown.  Aren't they adorable?
My only daughters as of right now:)
I love this picture.  They were being silly:)
This was Grayson's first football game.  He was a trooper.  Oh how I love his smile:)
Dallas and Brittany...soon to be The Jones family.  I can't wait:)




No comments:

Post a Comment