Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Happy Envelope

Have you found the perfect Christmas card yet?  I haven't.  I cannot figure out what picture I want to use, much less what card I want.  With the Christmas Tour of Homes coming up and all of the Holiday festivities, I may be sending a Happy New Year's card instead...we'll see!

For those of you who haven't decided on a card yet, you must check out The Happy Envelope.  They offer other cards besides holiday, but their holiday cards are just extraordinary.  I hope I can throw together a picture and get mine out before Christmas.

Here are a few of my personal faves:  

I think this one is neat for a newly married couple:)

I think this one is perfect if you have a child:)


Happy Browsing!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Thank for the Post. YAY!!! If there is anything we can do for you let us know.

    Ty & Sarah
    The Happy Envelope
    info@thehappyenvelope.com
    www.thehappyenvelope.com

    ReplyDelete