Thursday, March 3, 2011

20 Acres

 I'm posting about my brother, Rhett, because I am just so impressed with his talent.  My parents gave him 20 acres of their land to build a house on.  I am just amazed that he, along with the help of my dad and granddad, have built this house. So the plan is, he and Jessica will live in this house, save money, and this house will be a pool house one day when they build a bigger home.  It's too cute and just perfect for them to start out with!



This will be their view:)  There are 2 ponds.



Papa, working hard, haha. 

 Honestly, I can't believe Rhett is getting married already in May, plus almost has his house built.  It's just so much fun watching my little brother begin his "grown-up" life!  I can't wait for the wedding festivities to begin soon:)



No comments:

Post a Comment