Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ME time

I must say, I am a very busy woman, but without children.  I'm basically responsible for my husband, my dog, and myself.  That takes up a lot of time.  However, many of you are mothers and are super busy!  I've heard from my Mom for years, it's not about "ME" anymore, it's about you, buying for you, not myself! haha. 

With that said, I suggest checking this great place out.  I have had several people say, "It's so different than anything I've ever done before.  I like the way I feel when I leave.  I leave feeling a sense of relief.  It feels good!"


Try your first class for $10.00.  Let me know how YOU feel afterward:) Or if you have been already, feel free to comment how you felt!


P.S.  Check this MUST SEE video of Pure Barre: Bring your sweetie night:0
(sorry for the poor quality imaging... not sure how to fix this?)


2 comments: