Thursday, March 25, 2010

3-24-10


Yesterday I turned 25!! My day started off with beautiful flowers and a card from my husband. When I got to school, I was greeted with many Kindergarten-created cards, "happy birthdays", and hugs. My parents and kids surprised me with a special treat for snack. They brought in doughnuts and my very own cupcake. They are awesome! I was also treated with a great gift from them:) Next, I enjoyed some pampering for myself by having my hair done and going shopping. Ladies, we all know that is a wonderful feeling! I ended the day with a romantic dinner with Jason at Juliana Tokyo, one of my favorites, and a trip to TCBY. Jason and I live very close and have become frequent customers there. My latest favorite is the Very Berry Strawberry. YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment