Wednesday, March 31, 2010

E-mealz

As I was "blog-stalking" today, I ran across this advertisement:


It is called E-mealz. You pay $5.00 a month for this system to plan your meals for you. It even includes healthier meals, weight watchers point system, and more. Click on the link to find out more information about it.

At the beginning of this year, I decided to try Weight Watchers because a dear friend of mine was starting it. I have really enjoyed it so far. Their motto is "It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle". I must say I truly agree. I have learned to eat smaller portions, while also learning to eat filling foods. Although, I will say that my biggest struggle has been planning my meals out for each week. I have bought several WW magazines, and used the WW website for recipes, but still not satisfied. I have found myself eating the same things over and over! I say all of this to express how much I think I'm going to enjoy this E-mealz system. I especially think it would be great for you Mothers out there who have kids running around and would like to have healthy, fabulous meals for your husbands and little ones. Check it out:)

FYI: Another great website is www.dwlz.com. A lady named Dottie has designed this website including points for general foods, restaurants, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment