Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason!








Jason's birthday was this past Tuesday, March 30th. He turned 25 also! He woke up to a balloon and card from me. He came home to his favorite, Rice Krispie Treats and a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. Yummy!! Unfortuantely, I have not yet perfected my decorations when baking:(

We could not go out for his birthday dinner on Tuesday because Jason had a softball game that night. Instead, we made plans to go to dinner on Wednesday. Without Jason knowing, Mr. Bobby and I arranged for a few of our friends to meet us out for dinner as a surprise for Jason. If any of you know him, the more people equals the merrier. Jason definitely made it difficult in the planning process because he would not decide on a place to eat. Finally he made his decision on Wed. afternoon and I was able to text everyone the information. I was so scared Jason would find out about my surprise, but it turns out I pulled it off! Jason was very surprised! We had a wonderful time celebrating with our friends. Thank you all for coming!





No comments:

Post a Comment