Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SPRING BREAK

This week is my Spring Break! It is the first Spring Break that I am excited about staying at home. Besides, there was no hope of us going anywhere this year due to Jason's work. He is so busy this time of year! Since I have started working full time, I needed this break to organize, clean, relax, etc... It has been great so far. Yesterday I stayed in and worked on organizing papers, taxes, and CLEANING out my CAR! Did you hear that? For all of you who know me well, that is a problem I have. During college, I blamed it on school and going back and forth home a lot. Now, I'm not sure what my excuse is. School is definitely a factor. I tend to leave papers, folders, children's books, and more in my back seat. I am determined to keep it clean this time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment