Friday, March 19, 2010

Decisions, decisions....

Jason and I both have birthdays at the end of March and our 1 year anniversary in April. Jason said he wanted for me to plan what we were going to do. We talked about going to Callaway Gardens, Savannah, Charleston...etc. There are so many places we would like to go but we only have a weekend to travel in right now. As I thought, called, and tried to make a final decision, I came across an interesting blog. On this particular blog, she has a category called "My Camera". This category took me to a new level of ideas for my anniversary/birthday present! I have been wanting a new camera for a while. The one I have is a Nikon Cool Pix. It was great at first, but now I'm ready for an upgrade. I have asked around and even checked with a camera shop. I believe my final decision is the Nikon D3000. Jason and I had a long discussion about how this idea was more practical than spending the money on a weekend getaway that was going to be fun, but we would not have anything actual in hand. Let's just pray that in the end he thinks the camera is a great decision! The sale goes off next Friday. Praying for my camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment