Sunday, May 30, 2010

"I told a little birdie"


When Jason started to open the door tonight, I reminded him to watch for the bird who would zoom out of the basket when he turned the key. We both moved out of the way, but it didn't fly out.
We both walked in the house and in about 5 seconds, Jason says, "Oh crap! Grab your camera, the bird is in the house!" Of course, I start panicking and grab the camera. Jason takes over, following this poor bird around our house to catch a picture.
Finally, he found his way out the front door. We assume the bird came in when we left earlier this evening. We were gone about an hour and a half.

Needless to say, this was the highlight of our evening...despite the unwanted remains Birdie left on the floor, kitchen table, and we hope not anywhere else!!! ha.
This time, a little birdie didn't tell me, I told little birdie to stay out of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment