Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!

Train Ride!

The 6 girls in my class:)

Some of the sweetest little boys:)

How wonderful it is to influence, teach, share the world, and go on field trips with 5 and 6 year olds. On Wednesday, the Kindergarten classes took their final field trip for the year. Unlike Tuesday with flooding rain, we could have not asked for a more beautiful day. We went to the Montgomery Zoo. I had not been to this zoo before, so I was very excited to go. Unfortunately, I did not get to take many pictures, or explore like I had wanted. I had to play the role of the TEACHER:) I had many duties to attend to! I did have time for a quick train ride through the zoo at the very beginning, but then on to reserving tables for the children to eat lunch. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment