Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chicken Salad Chick

One of my dear room moms from last year had me over for lunch today.  I got to visit with sweet Lizzie Crum and Pelzer, her two children.  And guess what?They had my favorite...Chicken Salad Chick!  I was so excited.  My favorite is Fancy Nancy, with grapes, apples, and pecans.  She had Jazzy Julie, which I tried for the first time today.  It is a mix of peppers...really yummy.  It was great to see them before school starts back.  I will miss LC, but see them often next year I'm sure:)


LC and I (isn't she beautiful??)
Her little brother, Pelzer.  He is adorable.  He's only 3 1/2 or 4 and she said he cried because he told her he wanted
Mrs. St. Clair.  He thought he was going to Kindergarten this year...how cute;)

No comments:

Post a Comment