- 1 pkg frozen sweet potato patties cut in 1/2 (frozen food section or you can use fresh ones)
- 1 pkg crescent rolls, cut 1/2 lengthwise
- 1 1/2 to 2 c. sugar
- 1 heaping cornstarch
- 2 c. water
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter (or margarine)
**To make this dish extra yummy, add:
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- ~1/4 c. maple syrup and cinnamon
- Wrap each pattie with 1/2 a crescent roll.
- Place in large baking dish.
- In pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, water and butter, then heat until sugar and butter are melted.
- Pour over rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
By the way, I haven't made this recipe yet...I will post pictures later. I will be making it tonight for a special friend's birthday;)