Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Bobby!

I felt like a housewife today.  I cleaned all day in preparation for our visitors this weekend and my Willow House launch party this Tuesday.  I feel so much better getting it over with.   My afternoon consisted of preparing a home-cooked meal for Mr. Bobby's birthday.  Mr. Bobby is Jason's business partner, but above that one of our dearest friends.  We had chicken casserole, green beans, black-eyed peas, and mashed potatoes.  We also had the recipe from my last post, Sweet Potato Dumplings.  I got carried away with my picture taking and forgot to take a picture of it...sorry!  However, they were delicious!  

We always have the hardest time picking out Mr. Bobby a gift, so we stuck with our usual....clothing!  
He doesn't buy clothes for himself, so it's my job:)  I enjoy it though!!


Notice the Willow House: Galveston Memo Board and Must-Have Holder that I wrote his birthday memo on:)
Notice the Williow House: Hyacinth Covered Casserole Dish...oh so pretty!  I'm using it again tonight to cook lasagna in...I can't wait!
He looks nice in bright colors, so we went with the blue.  He loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment