Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Wow...who knew buying an old home would involve so much work?  Last weekend, we were blessed with our wonderful parents and Mr. Bobby's help in scraping and painting our house.  Jason had scraped and pressure washed the house before our parents got here, but it just needed much more!  Somehow with all of us working, we finished by Sunday afternoon.  I was very impressed with our work.  Thank goodness for our sweet and caring parents for free labor.

Check it out.  I was so excited that the man who restored our home had an account saved at Sherwin Williams for us to use the exact paint colors.  We really wanted to keep it the same and we did.

We also got a new roof last week.  Our house itself on the outside is in pretty good shape...now it's just finishing the landscape and fence.  Oh the wonderful world of old homes and Christmas tours:)



I had to bring out his pumpkin shirt:)


The finished project...wow:)

Our Sunday morning started out like this.  Jason was able to get it off with Windex.  We thought it was spray paint, but not sure.  Silly kids!

The work crew!

1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.

    My web-site: find free xxx hardcore videos movie tube

    ReplyDelete