Monday, February 28, 2011

WEEKly Deals

Have you checked out this week's deals on my outlet store? 

Here are a few of my favorites with unbelievable prices...

#1.  Tuscan Accent Plates
$9.96

Did you order the canisters?  If you did, this is the same line and color. 

Tuscan Accent Plates

# 2 Bordeaux Trivets
$6.96
Aren't these adorable?  I love red, hence the color of my kitchen cabinets:0  Need a great wedding gift?

Bordeaux Trivets

# 3  Napa Sconce
$11.96

Are you looking to spice things up outdoors for Spring?  Look no further...you can't find something this inexpensive, but yet so beautiful.

Napa Sconce: Metal

Last, but not least...

#4 Ice Cream Scoop

This may seem random in my outlet store, but it's highly comparable to the Pampered Chef ice cream scoop.  It's really amazing and only $3.96.  This would make a perfect gift a long with an ice cream maker.
Ice Cream Scoop

Happy Shopping! 

Don't forget, today is the last day of the month.  You can spend $39.96 and receive a 50% off item under $50.00.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions! 


No comments:

Post a Comment