Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day at the Barre

Jason and I spent the weekend in Helen, GA with great friends, to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

Therefore, last night we didn't do too much.  Well I mean in the sense of V-Day.  Instead, we did the latest thing in the Auburn/Opelika area...called Pure Barre.  It was "bring your sweetie to class day". 

It was definitely a night full of laughter and something I will never forget.  Men tend to think that how we work out is easy, so it was a great way to show them what we really do. 

As we entered the thigh strech, Jason said, "Ahhh, this is what I needed!"  haha

Here are a few photos...

working his "seat"

knee dancing..."firing up his thighs"
 
the men


The V-day crew


Last but not least, I received these beautiful tulips from Hannah, a little girl in my classroom.  Aren't they beautiful??



No comments:

Post a Comment