Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Deals

I want to highlight a few of my favorites from my weekly outlet deals.

# 1  Napa Pot Rack

Do you have an island that you want to hang your pots over?  This is beautiful and it's only $26.96, but for just this week. 


# 2 Gail Pittman Veranda Collection Platter and Footed Compote

This particular piece was so popular when it was still available in our catalog.  I think it would be a great serving piece at a child's birthday party and/or a shower.  They also go really well with our Villa and Tuscan stoneware!

The Platter is: $18.96 and the Compote is $17.96...this week only.

(sorry for the poor image) 

Both of these pieces are found on my website:  http://www.heatherstclair.willowhouse.com/.  Scroll over outlet, click on weekly deals and you will find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment