Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good News!

LIKE my Willow House with Heather page on Facebook to receive updates on all of the exciting news we will receive in the next few days after having our Willow House convention.

Until then... 

Here are a few of my favorite products from the Fall/Winter catalog, available August 1st for purchase:)

 Love these baskets...come as a set of 3.

  Smokey bottle collection...set of 3.


 Must have on my list!  Would look great in my guest bedroom:)


Are you getting married?  Our newest collection, Riverstone Dinnerware.  It tops all of the others we have offered before!

Check out my website www.heatherstclair.willowhouse.com to shop August 1st.  Also, if you'd like to book an online or house party, message me: st.clair_heather@yahoo.com

Don't forget LIKE my Willow House with Heather page on Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment