Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Fever

Jason and I were so excited to work out in the yard on this beautiful day! Since he is always working on his clients' landscape, we have to work on ours when he has time off.

Jason and Mr. Bobby's project: Our new privacy fence

Work in progress...
The next few pictures are of the front landscape. Jason decided to put rocks along the front of our beds. There were bricks there from the previous owners. We feel like this gives the beds more definition:)

I actually used the wheelbarrow and picked up a lot of the rocks by MYSELF and carried them to Jason to arrange the way he wanted. I also used the push mower to mow our front lawn. I have only mowed our grass one other time. I really enjoy helping Jason in the yard; I just need lots of guidance and instruction. It makes me feel good to be apart of his beautiful work.




Spring is just one of my favorite times of year. Look how beautiful our azaleas are right now! I am so thankful to have a husband who works so hard to keep our yard looking spectacular:)







No comments:

Post a Comment