Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My best friend's wedding...

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jett...

The pre-wedding events started out with me traveling on a plane by myself. I was very intimated by this, but made it through it safely. Haley picked me up at the airport and we were off to a week/end of fun.

Thursday, John's aunt, hosted us at the nail salon with Panera Bread, mimosas, and a mani/pedi. It was awesome! She is the sweetest lady:) After we were "all dolled up", we ran some last minute errands and then off to the BBQ that Haley's parents hosted for the family, close friends, and of course the wedding party. It was so much fun meeting all of them!


Friday, we had a true Northern tea at a Tea Parlor in Ohio. I felt like I was five again playing dress up and having a tea party. It was just magical. That night, John's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at a wonderful steak and seafood restaraunt, called Eddie Merlot's. Haley had put together a slideshow as well as her engagement video from her photographer. It was the sweetest thing:)
Saturday, the festivities began. Hair at 9, make-up at 12, then prepping for the evening. I took pictures throughout the whole weekend for Haley and John and their families to have. We were very relaxed during the day. Haley's parents had provided snacks and drinks for us. The country club was a great place for the wedding because we simply stayed downstairs in the basement and were able to relax until the wedding started.




This wedding was amazing. Everything had Haley written all over it. It was very romantic, detailed, and feminine. The sweetheart table Haley and John sat at was one of my favorite details. The floral arrangement that hung from the chandelier during the ceremony was another one of my favorites. The pastor presented the sweetest ceremony. We danced the night away. It was so much fun having my parents there and of course Jason...he is entertainment himself on the dance floor:)
Haley and John are blessed to have such wonderful families and people in their lives. They both together make a beautiful couple, inside and out. I am so thankful to have been a part of their special day. We are so excited they are going to be living in Alabama where we can visit more often.

I wish I were in Turks and Caicos right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment