Monday, May 17, 2010

"Time flies when you're having fun"

I cannot believe it has been a whole year since I began my journey as a first year Kindergarten teacher. I wanted to share a few pictures from these last few days of school. This Wednesday will be my kids official last day. They, along with their parents, are absolutely amazing!




I arranged for my kids to have a graduation ceremony, even though our school doesn't actually have one. Since it was very informal, I had the kids dress up as what they want to be when they grow up. They loved it! We started off the presentation with the kids telling their name, favorite thing about this year, and what they wanted to be when they grew up. Following, they sang a couple of songs. One of my room moms put together a slideshow of pictures of the entire year. It was so special for me to have this being my first year:) They really spoil me!!



I am so sad to see this year come to an end. I have learned many things this year. I cannot wait to implement my new ideas this next year! Here is the blog that I love to visit for ideas and more. You can also find other teaching blogs on this site: http://kpoindexter.wordpress.com. Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment